Epler’s Church Cemetery
Epler’s Church has been providing burial services for its members and the community at large since the congregation was founded in 1737. The oldest part of the facility, which is now inactive, contains the remains of more then 1,200 people including veterans from the Revolutionary War period.
The active parts of the cemetery include a “Traditional” burial area, Cremation burial area, and a soon to be opened “Green” or “Natural” burial area (Epler’s Greenwood Glen). Certification by the Green Burial Council will give our cemetery the status of a “Hybrid” cemetery, which means that we can handle almost any type of burial that is allowed by law. Our facility also includes a Unicursal Labyrinth for meditative walking.
For those people who are interested in genealogy work, 2620 headstone images and names may be found on Billiongraves. Most of this inputting was the result of an Eagle Scout project completed in 2018 by Mitchell Moyer. There are also 1590 headstone photos & records at FindAGrave.
In addition to the actual burial facility, the sanctuary of Epler’s Church may be scheduled for funeral and Memorial Services. Our pastor may also be contacted to conduct both in-church and gravesite services. You do not need to be a member of Epler’s Church to make use of these services.
Burial Lots are available today in each of our active burial areas. For more information, feel free to call 610-301-6820 or visit our facility. Click here for pricing information.
Our Labyrinth is available from dawn to dusk and is open to the public.